Tag: The Baconer
Dec 15, 2017
The Baconer: Meet the boutique sous vide bacon made possible with Nomiku
Living the Bacon Dream
Nestled in the heart of Oakland, you will find the juiciest bacon you’ve ever had. For more than a year, The Baconer has been transforming Marin county heritage pork bellies into everyone’s favorite food group: bacon.
Founders Camilo Velasquez and Elisa Lewis are obviously lovers of the salty strips of perfection but they stand apart from their fellow bacon producers because they looked at the whole process differently.
“The standard way to prepare bacon for sale … Read more
- Sous Chef Meals: What TV dinners should have always been!
- 5 Sous Vide Bowls for Your Meal Prep (Including a Savory Breakfast Bowl)
- Sous Chef Meals: The meal kit that cooks itself
- These Sous Vide Egg Bites Are a Game-Changer!
- Thank you for helping us feed so many!
- Make It 7 Ways Meal Prep: Chicken Breast Can Be Exciting
- Celebratory Appetizers for Your Holiday Parties
- Quick Meal Hacks for a Stress-Free Pre-Holiday
- Holiday Roasts
- The Baconer: Meet the boutique sous vide bacon made possible with Nomiku