Dec 18, 2017
Thanksgiving has sewn up the claim on turkey. When you think about your Thanksgiving menu, it must include turkey in some way but the other holidays leave a lot of room for interpretation. For Christmas and Hanukkah many turn to a prime rib roast, brisket or a tenderloin.
In our opinion, you can’t go wrong with any roast on the holidays. Someone carving up a beautiful cut and pouring gravy or jus atop, it signals the holidays just as much … Read more
- Sous Chef Meals: What TV dinners should have always been!
- 5 Sous Vide Bowls for Your Meal Prep (Including a Savory Breakfast Bowl)
- Sous Chef Meals: The meal kit that cooks itself
- These Sous Vide Egg Bites Are a Game-Changer!
- Thank you for helping us feed so many!
- Make It 7 Ways Meal Prep: Chicken Breast Can Be Exciting
- Celebratory Appetizers for Your Holiday Parties
- Quick Meal Hacks for a Stress-Free Pre-Holiday
- Holiday Roasts
- The Baconer: Meet the boutique sous vide bacon made possible with Nomiku