Tag: cranberry sauce
Nov 25, 2014
Here’s What to Cook for Thanksgiving
All of our favorite sous vide Thanksgiving recipes all in one handy place to get your feast on! Happy Thanksgiving!
Sous Vide Thanksgiving Turkey
Sous vide turkey is outrageously juicy and delicious. It will be the best bird you’ve ever eaten in your life. But if you need any other reasons as to why to sous vide this holiday here they are:
• Can be cooked up to a week in advance and stored in the refrigerator.
• Open up … Read more
Nov 24, 2014
Leftover Sous Vide Cranberry Sauce Grilled Cheese
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 Slices Hearty Whole Wheat or Multigrain Bread
- 1 Tablespoon Butter – room temperature
- 2 slices Sharp Provolone
- 1 tsp Sous Vide Cranberry Sauce
- Warm up a hot cast iron skillet on medium high.
- Butter all sides of both slices of bread generously. Put both slices of bread on the skillet to toast.
- Flip once one side is toasted and add cheese on top of one slice with a teaspoon of cranberry
Nov 14, 2014
Sous Vide Honey-Bourbon Cranberry Sauce
Cook time: 1 Hour Sous Vide
Yields: 1¾ Cups
- 7.5 oz Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Cup Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Zest
- ½ oz Bourbon
- Set Nomiku water bath to 84°C (183.2°F).
- Put all ingredients into a zip bag and seal using the water displacement method.
- Sous vide for 1 hour. Carefully remove from water bath and using a towel, smash the cranberries in the bag. Serve warm with your turkey or toss in an ice bath before refrigerating for