Aug 21, 2017
Sous Chef Meals are getting new menu items!
Sous Chef Meals are on the rise! Starting this week, we are introducing, new menu items regularly to see which dishes you love. Executive Chef, Scott Peabody, will be creating some special menu items on a regular basis. These items will be available in limited quantities, while supplies last and are available a la carte or as part of a meal.
What’s new on the menu this week?
We would love you to try our take on Chicken Breast with Piccata Sauce. These juicy chicken breast cutlets are served in bold, buttery lemon caper sauce. Need help pairing it with other Sous Chef Meals dishes? We recommend serving it on a bed of our Jasmine Rice and the Carrots in a Citrus Glaze. Let all that caper sauce get soaked up and enjoy!
Each new menu item is created in limited quantity small batches so we can test just how much our Nommunity loves it. Be sure to rate your dishes and let us know which items we should add to the menu permanently!
If you live in California and haven’t signed up for Sous Chef Meals yet, what are you waiting for? These nom-ready meals are healthy, take no prep and no clean-up. We all want to be 30 minutes from a perfectly-cooked meal, and now we can!
Why Sous Chef Meals?
When it comes to dinner, we want to offer you a solution. We want to give you what you deserve. Not leftovers. Not another round of takeout. We want to help you enjoy a chef quality, quick and healthy meal when you are short on time. Why salivate in vain as you watch Top Chef, enjoy that kind of meal on the spur of the moment. So whether you are looking for a regular meal replacement option or something easy to supplement all the great produce you bring home from the farmer’s market, Sous Chef Meals aims to keep you happy and healthy.
Slow food for a fast life. Taste Sous Chef Meals now!
- Sous vide: The suitcase solution to your foodie problems
- Sous Chef Meals Remix: Mexican Pork Shoulder
- Win a New Nomiku in this Back to School Photo Contest!
- Sous Chef Meals Tips! Easy Eggs and Cheesy Grits
- Meal Prepping Sous Vide Style: Breakfast Made Easy
- Sous Chef Meals are getting new menu items!
- Back to school: Sous vide hacks to keep healthy food on the table
- Meal prepping sous vide style: Dinner on a whim
- Sous Vide: The Ultimate Summer Solution
- Get Your Picnic on Sous-Vide-Style