Apr 28, 2014
Monday Nomday: Sous Vide Sriracha Butter Chicken
Cooking time: 1 hour and 15 minutes sous vide, 1 minute searing
• 3 Chicken Thighs
• 3 Tablespoons Sriracha
• 2 Tablespoons Raw Sugar or honey
• 5 Large garlic cloves- chopped
• 4 Tablespoon Butter – cubed
• 1 Lime- ½ for juice and ½ for garnish
• Salt to taste
1. Set Nomiku water bath to 65ºC (149ºF).
2. Put chicken thighs in a large bag and add sriracha, raw sugar, garlic, butter, and juice of ½ a lime. Remove all air and seal before you place in the water bath for and 1 hour and 15 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from bag and let drain on a plate. In a skillet on the highest heat setting, melt some butter and sear the chicken on both sides until nice and brown. Serve with the spicy sauce from the bag and some slices of limes on the side. Enjoy!
Tweet Like Pin Post Plus
Tags: butter, chef, chefs, chicken, cooking, food, foodie, hot sauce, how to, kitchen, nom, nomiku, recipe, sousvide, sriracha, yum.